Hector V. Ramirez, Esq. is an accomplished trial lawyer with extensive experience in federal and state courts, and international arbitration. Since 2000, he has litigated matters in the areas of commercial litigation, medical and professional malpractice defense, personal injury defense, property and casualty, landlord/tenant disputes, breach of contract, mortgage foreclosures, complex business disputes, admiralty and maritime claims, products liability, mass torts, federal and state wage law claims, and Americans with Disabilities Act claims.
As a partner with NK Legal Group, Mr. Ramirez now focuses almost exclusively on fighting for clients who have not been paid properly, were discriminated against, or were injured.
Areas of Practice
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.S. (1993)
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. (2000)
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- US District Court – Southern District of Florida
- US District Court – Middle District of Florida
- US District Court – Southern District of New York
- US District Court – Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit