Florida Unpaid Wages Lawyers
Aggressive Representation throughout Palm Beach, Broward & Miami-Dade Counties
It is against the law for an employer to not pay you properly for the hours you have worked. If you are owed payment by your employer for overtime, minimum wage, off-the-clock hours, or any other work situation, you may have grounds for a lawsuit against your employer. At the Law Offices of Nolan Klein, we are dedicated to protecting and preserving employee rights in the workplace.
We have helped hundreds of employees in all types of workplace violations. Let us put our extensive experience and outstanding legal services to work for you in recovering the wages you are owed.
Unpaid Wages & Wage Theft in Florida
Unpaid wages and wage theft can occur in a variety of ways, and uncovering those offenses is much easier with the help of a competent employment lawyer.
Examples of wage theft include:
- Refusal to pay you overtime
- Refusal to pay you for working off-the-clock, such as answering work emails, preparing work reports or documents from home, being “on-call,” working during meal breaks, attending work-related classes, or attending before- or after-work meetings
- Paying you less than minimum wage
- Classifying you as “exempt” in an attempt to deny overtime
- Classifying you as an independent contractor to deny you overtime pay
- Failure to properly track the hours you actually work
- Pooling your tips with employees who do not receive tips, thus shortchanging your actual income
- Averaging your hours over more than a one-week period, thus denying you potential overtime pay in any one week
- Failing to pay you a final payment after leaving employment
Despite local ordinances, state, and federal laws, some employers still find ways to avoid lawfully paying employees. These violations need to be brought to the attention of an experienced employment law attorney who can help you recoup your losses. Our Florida unpaid wages lawyers are here to fight for your rights.
Underpaid? Call the Law Offices of Nolan Kleinat (877) 745-0090 to discuss your case today.
Acted Quickly- Lauren M.
Great Results- Brenda L.
Resolved Effectively- Randy L.
Highly Recommend- Trini G.
Great Experience- Jason T.
$400 Thousand Hotel Injury
Settlement for client injured by a large hotel.
$1.2 Million Accident Injury
Settlement for client hit by a car while riding on her bicycle.
$13 Million Class Action
We obtain a settlement valued at nearly thirteen million dollars for a nationwide class.
$1.4 Million Settlement Enforcement
Judgment obtained after breach of settlement agreement. Fully collected.
$235 Thousand Unpaid Overtime Class Action
Settlement for supermarket workers who were not paid overtime.
$475 Thousand Wrongful Termination
Settlement reached for client after contract was wrongfully terminated.
$400 Thousand Wrongful Termination
Settlement for a client whose business contract was wrongfully terminated.
$655 Thousand Hotel Injury
Settlement for client injured by a major hotel chain.
$500 Thousand Accident Injury Settlement
Client was injured at a theme park hotel.
$975 Thousand Injured Employee
Settlement reached after our client was injured while on the job.
Free Consultation With an Attorney
Services Available in English & Spanish
Proven Success Rate & Results
Highly Experienced Litigation Attorneys