Florida Wrongful Termination Lawyers
Skilled Employment Law Firm Serving Clients throughout Palm Beach, Broward & Miami-Dade Counties
State Law maintains an at-will policy in regards to employers, so employers they have the right to fire employees for any reason. With this policy in mind, wrongful termination only applies during violations of public policy or breach of contract. If you believe you have been unjustly terminated, you should not hesitate to seek the advice of one of our employment attorneys.
NK Legal Group concentrates its practice on employment law cases and has a successful track record of legal representation in this field. Consult with us regarding your situation so that we can advise you of your legal options and help you move forward seeking the justice you deserve.
What Is Wrongful Termination?
Proving a wrongful termination claim against your employer can be complicated and difficult. NK Legal Group can help you build a strong case and prove that the law was broken. Our legal team is passionate about protecting your legal rights and has outstanding litigation experience which can be used on your behalf.
Wrongful termination occurs when you are fired from your job based on the following:
- Your race, color, country of origin, sex, pregnancy, gender, religion, age, or marital status
- Your disability
- You have AIDS/HIV or the sickle cell trait
- You have a written contract with definite start/finish dates
- As a retaliatory measure against you because you objected to or filed a complaint against your employer regarding unpaid overtime, hazardous work conditions, discrimination, sexual harassment, or other unfair or discriminatory workplace conditions
- As a retaliatory measure because you refused to engage in illegal workplace activity for your employer
- As a retaliatory measure for your whistleblowing disclosures
- As a retaliatory measure because you testified in court against your employer
- As a retaliatory measure because you took time off under the Family and Medical Leave Act
If you were wrongfully terminated, you have a right to seek justice for what you suffered. Our firm can help you take a look at your case, learn more about what to expect, and build an effective plan for how to proceed.
Get your case evaluated by contacting us at (877) 745-0090 today. We operate on a contingency fee basis.
Acted Quickly- Lauren M.
Great Results- Brenda L.
Resolved Effectively- Randy L.
Highly Recommend- Trini G.
Great Experience- Jason T.
$400 Thousand Hotel Injury
Settlement for client injured by a large hotel.
$1.2 Million Accident Injury
Settlement for client hit by a car while riding on her bicycle.
$13 Million Class Action
We obtain a settlement valued at nearly thirteen million dollars for a nationwide class.
$1.4 Million Settlement Enforcement
Judgment obtained after breach of settlement agreement. Fully collected.
$235 Thousand Unpaid Overtime Class Action
Settlement for supermarket workers who were not paid overtime.
$475 Thousand Wrongful Termination
Settlement reached for client after contract was wrongfully terminated.
$400 Thousand Wrongful Termination
Settlement for a client whose business contract was wrongfully terminated.
$655 Thousand Hotel Injury
Settlement for client injured by a major hotel chain.
$500 Thousand Accident Injury Settlement
Client was injured at a theme park hotel.
$975 Thousand Injured Employee
Settlement reached after our client was injured while on the job.
Free Consultation With an Attorney
Services Available in English & Spanish
Proven Success Rate & Results
Highly Experienced Litigation Attorneys